Haskins Boys

Haskins Boys

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Hunts!


MONSTER MADNESS!  

Actually, it was complete madness.  (and, almost a month ago!)

It was 54 people crammed into our little place, to celebrate a 1-year old?  Wow.  I didn't really mean to throw such a big party, oops!  

And although yes it was a lot of work, and no, Hunter will never remember it . . . yes, I would totally do it again in a heartbeat!  


This little face (above) made it all worth it when he strutted into his own birthday party, hat adorned, and basically didn't stop smiling until it was over!  He's definitely a Haugland!



He didn't quite figure out the whole candle-blowing thing (or maybe was surprised that there was fire coming out of his friend monster?) but "somehow" the candle was blown out!



And he didn't need too much prodding to figure out that he was supposed eat the big orange thing in front of him 



The Birthday Cyclopse



Yummy monsters everywhere!!



Sharing is Caring



Thats it, Hunts!  Shmear that frosting everywhere!



Opening his super fun gifts!  Pictured above was his first bite of nerf.  Unfortunately he had at least 2 more bites before I figured out what was going on!  



The Monsters are Watching



This isn't even the half it, and it was pretty much gone in the end!  Good work, folks!



The creative kiddos in the back dreamt up these cool creatures!




And then, it was the long-awaited "Pin the Mouth on the Monster" game!  I think that mouth fits perfectly on that blue monster, you can't go wrong when it comes to monsters!



And then, the big finale from Grandpa and Mimi.  I wasn't sure how it would go over, but I think he sat on the horse for 20 minutes at least!  I guess it was a winner.


What a fun way to wrap up year One!  Thanks to all who came and helped us celebrate!  

No comments:

Post a Comment