Haskins Boys

Haskins Boys

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter Bunny

So there are about 100 things I'd love to say and too many things to catch up on, so I think I'll keep it simple, since complicated is why I seem to neglect this here blog . . . 


Here's a little flashback of Hunts exactly one year ago on Easter Sunday:

Sporting his bunny-ear hat from his auntie kiki

Teensy Weensy little bunny

Sleeping at church with grandpa


 And here he is now, a Handsome young man!!


Pictured here with two other good-looking guys 

Everyone looks so happy!  ...and it was the eeearly sunrise service, too!

Mimi helping him keep his balance so he doesn't become a boo-boo bunny

We snuck in to the BALLOON ROOM before the other kids brought mayhem.  Wow!


Our balloon bunny

I don't think he could be happier

Hanging out with his friend flopsy

Happy Belated Easter, Everyone!  Christ is Risen, Indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment