Haskins Boys

Haskins Boys

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Day

Oh, how I love me some snow days.  Especially since when Jake has a snow day...  well I guess I automatically do, too!  No waiting for anyone to "make the call," I just get to be home with my two favorites!  

The past two days have involved sledding, walking to Starbucks, (sorry LSC, you are too far away!) eating Jake's famous Almond Pancakes, playing games with the siblings, looking out the window at the beautiful scenery and being thankful for all that I have. 

I know that it wrecks havoc on the school schedule but BOY is it nice to have a time-out from life and see the world all covered in white!  

About to sled down the hill with daddy!


Our snow man

We thought we'd see if Hunter figured out how to make a snow angel, but then we realized that he can't really move his arms! 
On the way to Starbucks

Trompin' through the forest with Drew & Rachel

Hunter's loving his prunes and yogurt!  mmmmm..


Eating snow!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting us join in on the snow day fun! And, I'm happy I got to try Jake's famous pancakes for breakfast! You guys are the best neighbors

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete