Haskins Boys

Haskins Boys

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Four Christmases

This posting is about 18 days late, but . . . . . . Better late than never, right?  Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Phew!  Well its New Year's Eve and where am I?  On the couch, of course, "watching basketball" with Jake, and recovering from our Holiday festivities of the past two weeks.  I'm so happy to be home tonight, and I'm really doubting our efforts to stay up until midnight tonight.  Its not that I couldn't handle another get - together . . . but to be honest, I'm more than okay to be ringing in the new year on a more low key note.

This year, as is the case with most years, we push Christmas to the limits by celebrating at LEAST 4 times with family and friends (the actual "Christmas" celebration with food and gifts).  I thought that when we had kids we would pare down our celebrations, but I forgot that I was still going to be Amie and want to do everything!  And, I also forgot that everyone is going to want to see us even MORE when we had kids too!  :)  So Hunter just followed suit and enjoyed / put up with all of our Christmas celebrations this year, and he did great!  Even while teething!

We started our Christmas in Leavenworth for 6 days, headed to Bellingham for one night, and went to Auburn / Federal Way / Des Moines for our last holiday events.

There's too many pictures to share to post them all together, so I'll separately post our holiday gatherings in the next posts.



We are so thankful for all of our family and friends, and we love the Christmas season to remember our Savior and be thankful for His birth, life, and sacrifice for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment