We spent all of Christmas Day at my mom's parents house. We enjoyed a wonderful meal, and spent the entire day opening presents, eating more food, and playing games. I think our day went past midnight? Wow, just writing about it makes me tired, but it was so much fun!
I almost can't believe it except I'm looking at it, and now posting it on my blog. I'm sorry poor Hunter for this picture! It was your Auntie who bought it, not me. But I couldn't help but think that you might make a good Santa, and we really couldn't waste a good outfit, right?
Hunter Santa and the girls.
Cousin Haley bought him a sweet hand puppet! He's enamored!
Why yes, of course the scarf turns into a snake! Oh how we miss Lindy and Aaron as they are on the East Coast! How lovely though, that they are coming Back soon, yay!
A special moment with two amazing men. A handmade knife by my great grandpa was passed down to Jake. What a thoughtful emotional gift!
Speaking of thoughtful and emotional, Auntie Lori and Uncle Malcolm mailed us all gifts from Arizona! Here's us and our silly selves . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment