Lake Tahoe. Jake's favorite vacation destination "within driving distance." Some might say that Lake Tahoe isn't exactly within driving distance when you have a 3-month old... but we thought we'd give it a try!
...Actually, it went more like this.
Jake: We should go on another road trip. Hunter did so great today.
Amie: Where are you thinking?
Jake: Alaska.
Amie: ALASKA? Jake. Hunter made it to EVERETT today. Perhaps we could start with Seattle? ....and then expand?
...and thus, Lake Tahoe was determined as our Happy Medium. And it was fantastic.
I'm pretty sure I started this blog at the most inopportune time, right when I would be computer less for over a week. We returned this evening from our memorable Tahoe adventure, and we are leaving tomorrow morning for another "First" for Hunter: Camping! So, needless to say, I can't share any details on our trip until we return from our next trip, but be ready for a whopper of a post when we return.
However, here are a few pictures I thought I'd share.
No comments:
Post a Comment