Haskins Boys

Haskins Boys

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Joining the Masses

Hello Blogging World!

Well, here we are. After being married for 4 years, it's about time to start blogging! The reasons for this new venture are simple. Everyone really wants to hear what Hunter is doing. ...and I can't possibly share everything important on Facebook (I don't want to seem totally obsessed), and I don't have time to share the big events like poopy diapers or napping schedules with everyone in person. So we'll disguise our "Hunter-Fan-Club" in blogform and say its about our "family". However, I'm guessing there would be more traffic on our blog if we named it "Hangin' With Hunter" but I thought Jake and I deserved a little more credit than that.

I am starting out by having very low expectations for myself with the blog, as I still have thank-you-notes I haven't been able to finish from my baby showers! (If you've sent a present and haven't received a thank-you note... it's still "on my agenda" for when Hunter has a 5 hour nap or something) :) But I have decided that I cannot expect myself to write amazing typo-free creative writing posts at this point of my life. Some days if I take a shower AND walk to go get the mail its a good day! So that being said, I'm starting small with this blog, and I just want to share a piece of our lives together as Jake and I learn how to struggle, survive and thrive at life being parents.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Look forward to future adventures :0) Good luck and happy blogging! Blessings, Katy

    ReplyDelete