Haskins Boys

Haskins Boys

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Next Big Thing

This might be shocking to hear, but pretty much the most exciting thing in our lives right now doesn't even involve Hunter!  I know, crazy.  

Okay, well actually it does.  But only indirectly, I swear.  

I digress.

So the big news is . . . . . 

Hunter's getting a NEW COUSIN in June!!!  

I am Crazy Happy.  Not just because Hunter is getting a cousin, not because I get to help plan showers, not because I am now going to be seriously scouring the PINK sections of every store I enter, But, because my first favorite sister (I now have three and they are all my favorites) is having a BABY!  

Their baby reveal on Thanksgiving Day

There's just something amazing about sharing your whole life with someone who has just been "around" forever, who taught me how to make my first bad decision (mom's makeup, of course) who put up with me when we shared a bedroom and I wouldn't stop talking at night, who has been a friend and sister my whole life  . . . And now, we'll be raising kids of our own.  Its kind of awesome.





Congratulations, Kjirstin and Jeremy!  We canNOT wait to meet your little one!



No comments:

Post a Comment