Haskins Boys

Haskins Boys

Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh, Hello

Oh, Hello my one blog reader who still remembers that I used to post things on here way back in the day.  Well, here I am again and I might just pretend that I didn't do anything this past month and a half, . . . . or I'll gradually start posting some of the things that have happened like Halloween, birthdays, Thanksgiving(s), new teeth (!) and other fun adventures.  But I guess I'll just see how life goes.  I'm not a super detail person and it doesn't bug me to have a blog that isn't entirely in chronological order.  In fact, I have two blog posts from this summer that are halfway finished.  Perhaps in the New Year I'll get on that!  But today I will just leave you in suspense.  

It seems a little ironic that my last post was about sleep, and actually getting some of it, so you'd think that I might have more time to write blog posts.  However, I guess that was not the case!  I have been getting more sleep, but apparently all my extra time has gone to other things.  What things?  Well, not quite sure, but in my mind my life feels much more normal, and I guess it doesn't really matter what my time has gone towards, except that I feel more in control of where my time is spent, yay!

So to the one follower, thanks for sticking around!  I'll be much more exciting again soon but for now, I'm going to leave you with just a couple sweet goofy pics of my little man!  Even when he sleeps (he's taking a nap right now of course) I kind of just think about him and commonly look at his pictures so I thought I'd share the latest with you.  Enjoy!



1 comment: